- Too Much of Too Little A Diet Fueled by Food Stamps is Making South Texans Obese but Leaving Them Hungry
- Obese Children Should Keep Food Diaries Say Guidelines
- Obesity Among Young May be Fueling Increasing Rate of Knee Replacements
- Solving Pediatric Obesity Problem in Rural Communities
- Saturated Fat to be Cut in Chocolate Products, Makers Pledge
Weight of the Nation: Watch it Online
The Weight of the Nation is a four-part HBO documentary that features case studies, interviews with leading experts, and families struggling to understand the implications of obesity.